Houseplant Care Tips

Various Houseplant Care Tips Including Watering and Lighting Requirements.


Houseplant Care Tips

Friday, June 18, 2010

15 Awesome Secret Indoor Gardens - Truly Amazing!


I was sent a link to the blog post 15 Awesome Secret Indoor Gardens and had to share. The post includes pictures of amazing indoor gardens located within subway and train stations, airports, banks, businesses and homes. It is a must see for any plant lover! Thank you to the author for sharing with me.

- Drayas

Labels:


 AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow great link! Here is another one.
Did you ever grow a house plant that MOVES when you Tickle It!
The TickleMe Plant closes its leaves and lowers its branches when you Tickle It! www.ticklemplant.com

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Electronic Air Cleaner said...

It is really owesome having a natural oxygen inside your house. Nice one.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous roserob@telkomsa.net said...

Hi I just want to say (after reading about splitting your pony tail) I have one that I call my Siamese twins. They are in a pot and I want to keep them together. They are rather special to me as I took them off the mother plant where they were trying to grow.
I am looking for someone to advise me on growing the seeds. Nothing has happened. I have planted them in a pot with potting soil.
Thanks
Rosemary

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Peace Lily from my fathers memorial service which occured in June of 2012, my problem with it is the leaves droop even when I water them, I recently put it a larger pot with Miracle Grow potting soil. Help I really do not want it to die.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home