Houseplant Care Tips

Various Houseplant Care Tips Including Watering and Lighting Requirements.


Houseplant Care Tips

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Favorite Houseplant Care Books

Below is a list of some of my favorite houseplant care books. They have provided me with a lot of useful houseplant care information, thus helping greatly in my success of growing houseplants. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.











Labels:


 AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Mari. I have 'The House Plant Expert,' by Dr. DG Hessayon. I love it and have learned so much from it. But it's the only one I have ever checked out. I look forward to checking out some of your favorites.
I'm really enjoying reading your site and getting great tips for my recent house plant collection.
Now, I'm trying to read up the challenge for caring for them during the winter hoping they all survive.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home